As part of the Health Partnership Plan (HPP), Health Care Providers are to submit all bills for work-related injuries for state funded employers to the proper Ohio MCO. Once the status of an injured worker’s claim is determined by the Ohio BWC, the Provider bill can be processed by the MCO.

When billing for services, use the service codes according to the guidelines in the BWC Billing & Reimbursement Manual. If you do not have a BWC Billing & Reimbursement Manual call BWC at 1-800-OHIOBWC or go to the BWC website at

The most current Provider reimbursement fee schedule is also available on the BWC website.

All bills are to be submitted on the nationally recognized billing forms:

  • American Dental Association (ADA) dental form
  • HCFA — 1500
  • UB-92
  • Service Invoice (BWC C-19)

Self-insured employers are not part of HPP. Self-insured employers will continue to pay for their employee’s workers’ compensation Provider bills and these bills should be sent directly to the self-insuring employer or their represenative.

Filing Provider Bills

For Health Management Solutions, submit all Provider bills to:

Health Management Solutions
2545 Farmers Drive Suite 400
Columbus, OH 43235

For questions regarding billing please contact:

Anne Csaszar at 1-888-202-3515 x 107, or .